Travel Insurance Policy Details
You've been planning this vacation since it was cold enough to see your breath, and just before you leave, your child comes down with a nasty fever. Or maybe your company has decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you've been keeping an eye on a storm over the Atlantic, and it's starting to look like your plans are going to intersect.
Fortunately for you, Trip Preserver™ vacation rental insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you've incurred.
Trip Preserver™ vacation rental insurance offers generous liability limits, including up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs, $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to a trip delay (such as hotel accomodations) up to $25,000 emergency medical coverage, and $400 baggage delay coverage (to help cover the cost of replacing the clothing in delayed baggage).
Trip Preserver™ covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
- 24 hour worldwide travel assistance
- Identity theft recovery assistance
Trip Preserver™ Policy Details*
* Click on the link above to download a copy of the policy detail in Adobe PDF format.
To Contact Red Sky: